When: 7am-8.30am (arrival from 6.45am) 3rd May 2023
Where: The Coffee Commune, 82 Abbotsford Rd Bowen Hills QLD
What: Breakfast, Networking and Q&A
Cost: $39pp for non-members (discount code for members)
Join us for this event whilst our guest speaker Sally Foley-Lewis (International Award Winning Keynote Speaker, Facilitator and Author) digs deeper into how feedback really can assist you in your workplace.
Sally will explore the best practices for delivering and receiving feedback in a professional environment.
The event will aim to provide attendees with the below strategies:
- A comprehensive understanding of the benefits of constructive feedback
- How to give effective feedback, and how to receive feedback graciously
- Discovering different feedback methods
- The importance of active listening
- How to create a feedback-friendly workplace culture.
- Discuss common challenges that arise when giving
- Deceiving feedback and provide strategies for overcoming them.
Overall, the event will provide attendees with valuable insights into how to give and receive feedback in a way that supports personal and professional growth and fosters a positive and collaborative work environment. It is ideal for anyone who wants to develop their communication skills and learn how to provide and receive feedback effectively in their organisation.
What is the Emerging Leaders Breakfast Series about:
The Emerging Leaders Breakfast Series brings industry experts and changemakers together to build knowledge, motivation, and skills of up and coming executives.
Discover how to get future fit and primed for success by hearing from experienced leaders and business owners as they share their wisdom and insights around mindset, digital intelligence, team cohesiveness, business strategy and execution, navigating conflict and much more!